5.12.2015

Install of the Day !

Hi !

Yesterday Maggie and I did more running around adding accessories and finishing up three installs. With Mekenzie with us she captured all the details that make a room finished and perfect !

This job with the Fuller's was a very thoughtful project.  Carla is a glass of wine in hand, night time ponder, she's thoughtful.  Much less impulsive than I am which is a quality I admire !  She came to me asking for help with various things around her new Myers Park home.  We consulted on paint colors for the lounge, wall paper and lighting in the powder room, and most recently her Great Room. Great it turned out to be !  She wanted to neutralize everything furniture wise then pop the space with one of her favorite colors, orange.  I breezed in yesterday and filled the space with accessories to finish the look.  Let me give you a looksy . . .




It's a large room and we chose to do two 100" custom sofas in a pale grey with a coordinating pair of swivel chairs in a similar color, different texture.  The base of the sofas and base of the pleather ottoman were also stained in a grey wash - all very complimentary of each other.

I styled up her bookcase yesterday and added two large fiddle figs, art and this gorgeous orchid yesterday.


We popped in ottomans as an added touch.  All the metal details give a nod to the amazing antique brass accents in her new kitchen.




I love this space will all the natural light and soothing lines and colors.



Just the few pops of orange give it so much life.



One of my all time favorite swivel chairs - great lines and comfort.






Such a fun day adding all the beauty !!