1.06.2018

Nashville Sophistication

Hey !

Have to say I am pretty obsessed with this upcoming project.  Nashville women rock.  Big job transforming a new home for a new client.  From the front door back we plan on leaving no surface untouched.  Working with Jane has been a dream, game for the entire vision which I am thrilled about. I have been working in Nashville a lot over the past year and I have been teasing one of my clients I am going to set up a satellite office in her guest suite.  It's so easy to get there from Charlotte, been loving running out there. 

Back to Ms. Jane.... our plan is to give her livable chic.  Light colors with really interesting pieces.  I have been working with her local contractor with regards to the kitchen and master bath and we have nailed that down.. so it's game on...




When coming up with a plan I started pulling fabrics, and wall papers first all in shades of black, grey, white a touch of light grey/blue and a pop of kelly green.  



Dining Rooms can be your biggest statement space and this one will be for sure.  Filled with unique pieces and visible into the living room, foyer and kitchen.  I started there so all these other spaces would jive.



The living room opens up from the dining room and we are continuing the colors.


More interesting pieces yet comfortable and still chic.



The Master bedroom already has a gorgeous bed, so we are just adding things around it.



A little pop of kelly green in this space



Drama in the powder room


And funky pieces in the home office.




The upstairs bedrooms have a clean and simple palette of neutrals.




I cannot wait to get out there and install !  Stay tuned for an early Spring shoot !!!