1.21.2018

The Perfect Pendant

Hi.

I am a self admitted lighting freak.  Chandeliers, lamps, pendants, lamps, floor lamps, sconces, you name it.   They can make or break a room and dramatically affect the feel, especially at night.  Add a dimmer and you have perfection if you chose right one.  Now I hate with a passion lights on a fan or the single overhead flush mount (no dimmer)... bad bad bad...   I have been looking at lighting ALL day today for 3 upcoming jobs, and my heads spinning... but thought I post my all time favorites for over bar or island. 

Used in a row of three or if oversized one alone.  I am all about a larger than you would think fixture.  Great place for a little drama.  

Here's a little lighting eye-candy for a Sunday afternoon . . . ALL available at Lucy and Company !!















Happy Sunday !!