3.10.2012

Color Chaos !

Hey everyone . . .

I spent yesterday afternoon with my long time friend - Michelle Anderson's daughter, Carter.  I can't believe she turned 16.   It was just yesterday I was taking pictures of her as a baby !  We decided to visit one of my favorite "walls" near my house.  It's a great backdrop and according the my preppy friend Michelle... "a little edgy and gritty"  Funny.  I see a bunch of fun color.




Love me a little graffiti art . . 

pendant from re-surface


commission piece by the Graffiti Kings

How about a little eveyday graffiti  . . .

Knoll fabric


Marc Jacobs collection for Louis Vuitton (circ. 2001)

We have dabbled in a little graffiti art as well - actually did a teenage boy's bathroom in the look many years ago . .  Keith did a series of art not too long ago as well - based on the Lennon Wall in Prague


He also worked with one of our client's son's on his own graffiti headboard.  Working together on it was fun for both.



And check this out . . . just a little hotel in France.  May be a little over the top, but how fun would that be!  



This internationally recognized graffiti artist Tilt created the interior design work for the Au Vieux Panier  hotel in Marseille, France.  



The project was called "Panic Room" and when asked to design a room, at first he wasn't interested, but after thinking about it decided to treat the room as a huge canvas.  A week to complete along with the help of his fried Tober, Grizz (the man behind the camera) and Don Cho a Hip Hop singer form Marseille.




And we've all heard about David Choe, his graffiti made him a Multi-Millionaire !



So - I'm ready for a little dose of color... and you?

Paris Fashion Week 2012 Manish Arora presented his collection inspired by Brooklyn graffiti



Pamela Bell's East Village Apartment


Happy Weekend !
- Beth