3.12.2013

Fifty Shades of Grey

Hey There . . .

I doubt I will ever not love the color grey.  It's a neutral that works with anything, warm tones or cool.  But do you know your favorite shade of grey?   Blue/Grey, Brown/Grey, Lavender/Grey.   




It's that time of year when the new introductions in fabric and wall coverings walk in our door.  I love seeing new things and wondering just how I can use.  When I have cool white and contrasting black and grey with a punch of color, I do like to mix in a grey fabric here and there.  Take a look at a few of my favorite new ones.

I also love to check out Lonny on a regular basis. .  Take a look at a few room designs from their archives at will give you a perfect example of the perfect way to use grey!

Photo by Patrick Cline for Lonny Magazine

Photo by Gaelle La Boulicaut for Lonny Magazine

Photo by Patrick Cline for Lonny Magazine



Lonny is one of my all time favorites. . . . check out this month's issue here


 Favorites include . . .

 Philippe Starck's signature style at Le Royal Monceau - a Parisian Resort for the jet set (dare to dream!)
Photography by Patrick Cline

 Also in this month's issue, Jo Malone London's 18th century townhouse design by Rose Uniacke.  Quite the headquarters for this world-renowned fragrance maker.


Lonny Editor in Chief Michelle Adams' Manhattan Apartment - gorgeous !



And I can't exclude the work of Lisa Sherry - one of my favorites !  This Connecticut home with it's casual luxe style is clean, bright and oh so livable !!  I always love to see what Lisa does next.


So check out the latest issue of Lonny and I'll keep loving the grey.