3.17.2013

The Fabulous Irish Born . . Orla Kiely . . .

Hey There . . .

Went a little Spring shopping last week . . so ready for the warm weather to stick around.  With Spring comes the new introductions in the furniture and fabric world.  I was visited by a few of my reps last week and happy to say, some of the new patterns in fabrics and wall coverings are yum . . .

But while I am working on a nice, big fat post on the new goodies, wanted to give you a look at Orla Kiely.  I have loved her fabrics and wall papers since introduced just this past fall.  I checked out her site to see her new Spring clothing line.  It is pretty, fresh and gorgeous.

Thought I'd mix a few images of the new collection with a few of my favorite fabrics and papers . . .
All available at Lucy and Company.  Call and come take a look in person!







Bring on Spring.