5.20.2012

Great Style on Colville Road

Hi All. . 

Wanted to share with you a house, and family, I love.  Michael and Joy Palermo.  Our kids go to school together and we have worked on projects together over this years . . . They hosted this years Mint Museum Room to Bloom final party Friday night and I went by early to take a few pictures of their amazing home in party readiness.  It looked amazing!

I give all the credit to Michael and mainly Joy . . she has such style and a great eye . . .

Take a look and get inspired !


The entry, and entire house, is a neutral color scheme with some unexpected surprises in color.  I love the use of graphic textures, prints and patterns.


The formal living space on the front of the house.





I love the detail in the unique occasional chairs, stoops and lighting.



The family room (great room).  Amazing.  Two large sofas facing each other, with two matching
upholstered ottomans.  An upholstered banquet on the back side of the marble island is comfortable and invites conversation in the entire room.  This room leads from french doors to the pool and patio as well as a back hallway to a smaller, cozy den.





I love the clean, eye-catching bookcases with "edited" accessories.



An elegant powder room for guests and a gorgeous glass chandelier I found for them years ago!



Hold on to your heart. . . this pictures has to be one of my favorites of all time.  I just happened to catch Jack in the tub before the party. . .






Take a look at the detail on the upholstered pantry doors !




Simple and clean is the name of the game at the Palermo's, with 4 kids, I don't know how they pull it off (or do they.. it's all an illusion, right Michael with your hidden office doors !!)

Stay tuned . . writing this from another favorite client's NY Apartment - attending
Blog Fest 2012 . . should be quite the event . . starts tomorrow !

Thanks . .