4.23.2013

High Point Spring 2013

Hi Everyone . . .

Having just gotten home from High Point Spring Market 2013 . . I couldn't wait to pull my pictures along with Mekenzie's and take a good look.   Bree, Betsy, Mekenzie and I headed up Monday along with Anne Marie of Urban Home Magazine to see what was new for Spring 2013.

I found purple made it into one of my favorite showrooms, Julian Chichester.  It was one of my favorite finds of the trip.  I love it !  That, and the Oly showroom . . . both gorgeous . . . take a look.







The Oly showroom never disappoints !








Back over at the main buildings, it was all about texture, gold, hides, and plenty of details.  Take a peek at the things I was drawn to !

I can't wait to incorporate some new finds and take some inspiration from the details I came across.














































Photography by Mekenzie France


Great trip !