8.19.2013

Oh Hi, Ohio!


this weekend, i went to visit my family in my hometown gallipolis, ohio (pronounced Gal'-a-po-lees' and french for city of the gauls, or frenchmen). being a river town founded in 1790 by 500 frenchmen, there's so much small town charm! from the best hotdog joint that side of the ohio river (remo's), to the old homes full of character, there are plenty of photos to be taken.  check out the photos from my visit!
my beautiful nieces enjoying the playground!
after a couple days of reminiscing, the family and i headed to the columbus zoo...
this lil guy was beat after playing with his buddy. red panda at the zoo
this guy and i became fast friends. he posed for the camera the whole time! duck face!
if you're ever up that way, check out my beautiful hometown!


passez une bonne journée!