8.31.2013

Two Weeks of Chic, Fresh and Modern !

Hi There . . .

I am resting up today.   With a major out of town install and two local ones this past week, I and laying low, catching my breath.  Taking the kids and Keith to Oakdale Nursery to pick out the last details for our back yard and hitting the comic book fair . . Lucy's request.  Need to just spend a day goofing off before Monday hits.

I have two weeks ahead of me filled with installs that I have been reeeeee-ally looking forward to.  Each of these rooms are 100% me and my aesthetic.  I have four clients who want fresh and modern.  Four clients who are completely game and trusting.  They are willing to let me choose all the pieces in the room.   In each meeting with all four I gave them an overall vision of the look I was going for, but the actual pieces, layout, colors and details will be a surprise and revealed the evening they come home.  I love that !  As with the Atlanta job, coming home to a completely finished project is fun for all.  A ton of work and major orchestrating, but the outcome is why I love what I do.

My first install actually happened this past Friday.  My client comes home Tuesday to see the finished product.  She will probably see my post and Mekenzie's pictures before she even gets home !  I can't wait for her to come back from a long weekend to a fresh, new, completed look . . .


My second install is starting this Tuesday at the Freemans.  Yep, back again to complete the main living space which will compliment the other rooms we have done.  This home will now be complete with each space having a clean, modern and eclectic vibe.  So excited about all of the elements I am bringing in, each one unique and very artistic.  I chose to do the most amazing accent paper and a custom mirror installation.  Stay tuned for the photo shoot.  I cannot wait.


The third, home of Jill Pleune and her family of boys.  Jill was the ultimate in wanting to be surprised.  I am not sure if I even showed her anything prior.  I am filtering in so many unique finds and a wall of box woods, something I have wanted to do for so long . . . It  just needed the right person, and she was the one.



Lastly in my two weeks of craziness will be a trip back to Miami, we have 1 day to install Lindsey Heitman's living room and nursery.  With a large crowd coming in for her baby shower, we are on the clock.  This install includes getting it all party ready, inside, as well as out around the pool  Myself, Bree, Mekenzie and Keith will all be there for this one (only because there will be a chef making Paella and lots of booze).



So yes, planned it all accordingly to conclude my 2 weeks with an extra day in Miami.  You better believe we will floating on rafts in the W's pool, cocktails in hand, when this is all done . . 

Stay Tuned, it's Game On !