10.25.2013

High Point Market . . What Caught My Eye . . .

Hi There !

Just got back from High Point Market last night.   Headed up with Bree, Mekenzie and Maggie the other day to roam building after building, hall after hall on the hunt for new and inspiring things.  Hit the jackpot on several.  With my list in hand, 12 new jobs, all different, I needed to find something unique and special for each.  Another thing I was on the hunt for were new pieces for the showroom.  We are changing the look and colors come January for something fresh and different.   Take a look at what caught our eye.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with Market. All these pics are from 1 building, 1 floor . . . High Point is huge... 
































photography by mekenzie france



While you are in those buildings, which is nothing short of a maze,  you lose all track of time (no windows).  I was in IHFC and asked one of the vendors - a total of 3 1/2 million square feet, 13 floors, and that's just ONE building.  If I couldn't find what I was looking for something was wrong.  

I'm beat . . . need to re-juice to get ready for the big, annual neighborhood Halloween Party Saturday night, I have a costume to make after work . . .