10.05.2013

New Arrivals . . . Glitz, Shimmer and A Touch of Grape.

Hi There . . 

I received a few new books last week.  I always love that.  Osborne and Little, Zoffany, Harlequin and Romo.  Last month was so busy with installs and travels,  I missed seeing my reps with these new introductions, but alas, they know me well and sent along the books they knew I'd love and they nailed it.  Some great new textiles and wall papers, rich in color, pattern and dimension, some with a little glimmer.  Thought I'd show you a few that jumped out at me.  I am embracing the grapes and golds these days (so much so that I am in the works on a showroom re-design . . . stay tuned for more info on that - as we will be having a big showroom sale to move out some older pieces to make room for the new !!)

Take a look at a few of the papers and fabrics that caught my eye . . . with Mekenzie in the studio that day, she took some great pics that really show them off  . . . I am getting inspired !