2.12.2014

Why Not Black and Navy?

Hi There . . .

In my crazy search for all things palm inspired I showed off the newest collection from Christian Lacroix . . . I loved the Navy and Black color way so much I proposed it to a client of mine for an upcoming project.  After working through all our other options, we decided to go another great direction, but I will use this at some point !  Love it.  Take a look.


It got me thinking though about combining Navy and Black . . . 


You can never fail when using black and white with shades of grey as your base . . .
Get inspired with a few of my favorite pinterest images












I have an upcoming install using these two favorite colors of mine . . . take a peek at the boards.
I have been dying to shoot these rooms . .  waiting for a back ordered rug and an amazing custom dining table and chairs . . .




Love the Black and Blue !!