7.12.2017

Spotlight: Twine & Twig

Hi There ...

Fresh off baby leave, Mekenzie met me at the new offices of Twine & Twig here in Charlotte, just down the road from my studio.  I have wanted to connect and shoot their gorgeous new space for a while and on this sunny day, not only was the lighting perfect the inspiration was everywhere.  

If you aren't familiar, the ladies of Twine and Twig, and their team, make the most fabulous bobbles in the most fabulous studio space.


Nationally recognized they are blowing up out there on social media and their custom made jewelry pieces are making quite the statement.  Sisters Elizabeth White and Jacquelyn Buckner started it all in 2013 inspired by their travels and their love of the coast.  They have created casual, rustic inspired pieces with a global vibe and relaxed beach feel.  Huge statement pieces that turn an average look into something dramatic.  



Their signature suede strap makes all their pieces comfortable to wear and add that extra relaxed, cool factor.  It's the colors and textures I love so much.  Reminding me of the look of my offices and my personal design style of choice, with a neutral, global vibe.  I got to thinking about not just wearing, but framing some of their beautiful pieces.  They are art in and of themselves.  I have some beautiful brass edged shadow boxes (similar to these) on order and cannot wait to create my own groupings to incorporate into my home and future client projects . . .  much like what I have mocked up here.



Take a peek inside their inspiring space.  Located in the Atherton Mills Lofts, even the entry gets you inspired with it's worn, rustic walls and creaking hardwood floors.






















all photos by Mekenzie Loli

They are offering a few fabulous home accents as well.  Check out their site here  - but take a look at  a few of my favorites.





Elizabeth brings their signature look home as well.  She mentioned an article in the Wall Street Journal from not too far back.  I took a look and fell in love with her home style.  Snagged those images compliments of the WSJ here, in an article by Danille Paul.  Check it out !














Gorgeous !  Thanks to all the ladies for the tour of your beautiful spaces.  So inspiring !!