12.22.2012

A Little Christmas Style

Hi There . . 

I had so much fun at Sloan the other day picking our some gorgeous new duds for Lucy, and although I have quite the tomboy on my hands she did agree to a little styling up and a quick photo session !  Where has the time gone?  I think I have a natural on my hands !  Take a look at what Mekenzie captured and what you can find at Sloan !!





photos by Mekenzie France

Courtney Sloan and Jill Sloan Pleune opened their doors in 2000,  two sisters with a love of fashion and a love of Charlotte.   They have created a haven for the mall weary and filled their space with gorgeous jewelry, clothing and shoes, shoes, shoes.  It is a true one stop shop and I am so happy to be on the street with women of such great taste.

My thanks for outfitting Lucy . .  I loved so much I just had to keep !