12.08.2012

Bring on the Christmas Red !

Hi All . . 

. . . and Happy December !  It's been about a week or so, forgive me !  With all the doings at the studio as well as gearing up for the Christmas rush of installations, it's been all I could do to brush my teeth.  All the major office "dirty" work is done and the pretty is beginning.  Thanks to my painters, carpenters and wall paper genius we pulled it off in about two weeks.  I, like many of you, am anxious awaiting for furniture to come in !  Stay tuned in January for all the splashy pictures of just what we have been up to on East Boulevard as well as an invitation to Mekenzie's cocktail reception at the studio. 

I have several fun kid rooms to install this week as well as some big "grown up" living spaces set to install in January. The early part of this month has been filled with planning, meetings and ordering! I also decided to make over my own family room, to add to the chaos (there is something truly wrong with me) but I needed to change it up and when I got a call from BH&G about a scout shoot at my place, I really burned the midnight oil and the multitasking went into overload.

In the meantime, I love nothing more than to share a few festive holiday images and ideas.  Recently Mekenzie broke in her new photography studio at the showroom and shot the cutest twins around . . . my neighbor's Olive and Charlie . .   Take a look.


photo by Mekenzie France

I love a splash of red, and in that spirit I want to show off a few of my all time favorite fabrics, papers, accessories and goodies . . .









all available at www.lucyandcompany.com

Happy Saturday . . . tree shopping today !