6.15.2014

Install of the Day !

Hey!

While installing at the lake last week, we also installed a tween room.  A blank slate that needed a bed, dresser, desk and some accessories to pull it all together.  A very clean and crisp look with nooks and zones perfect for a pre-teen.  My client was very clear in the colors she wanted.  Green and blue. She fell in love with this floral as well as a tree fabric that we chose to hand paint in the walls.

Take a look at what we installed while they were off at the beach . . . 


We had numerous angled walls and niches, each painted a different color but all work together creating zones.    There is definitely a theme here, but not too overdone.








Can you say #TBT?  This space reminded me of my, or should I say Keith's early days.  I asked (begged rather) him to recreate a pattern on the accent wall in this tween's room.  A pattern my client loved and had to have.  She found it in a fabric, but it was not available in a paper, so out the paint brushes came.

photos by beth keim (reason they aren't the best !!)



Fun, quick install.  Rachel was so surprised when she got home !