7.14.2014

Time for Camp !

Hey!

Well it's that time of year again, Camp time.  We are in the mountains dropping off Kate (she can hardly contain herself).  The air is cooler, cleaner for sure and the smells are still there.  I think my sense of smell is really strong.  It launches me back to times and places that always bring special memories. Being up here in the Blue Ridge Mountains I am surrounded by the most gorgeous shades of green. 



Green is a color that can be added to any color scheme.  I feel like your windows and the view outside are part of the "art" in the space and with any color scheme you can always bring in a little green.  I went through all my "green" inspirations and these and are some of my favorites.  See if you can find and idea or two if want a punch of green and let the outdoors in.