7.19.2014

Install of the Day !

Hi !

The second room in this crazy week was Liza's, twin number 2.  This is the perfect example of the eclectic mix which I love.  We used a mult-color palette in this space, but all in the same tone.  I worked around two side tables, Bungalow 5 that I happen to love, so no problem.  Take a look at Liza's room.


This rug is my favorite element in the room.  It's give all the new and sleek things a little age and definitely a worn, lived in, cozy feel.  I love this rug.... and also available in several colors, just give me a call and I'll hook you up!






Again this new burlap lamp shade and burlap with silver pouf toned down the "new" and gave it all more texture and interest.




My client loved this wall paper.  Unfortunately it's discontinued by Designers Guild, but I saved 1 roll and we used it as an accent up the wall behind the tables, perfect !



Stray Dog - the perfect fixture

all photos by mekenzie france

It's funny, this room wasn't as planned out when I showed up to install it, and it look a bit empty.  One day shopping at my various favorites and it turned out adorable (as if I had orchestrated the whole thing ahead on time . . not really - got lucky !!)




One more to go !!