7.05.2015

Install of the Day !

Hey !

And the white love affair continues.  I will be perfectly honest, I feel so calm every time I pay Lindsay a visit.  It's the white. Love so much, I am incorporating heavy doses of it into my own renovation that's underway.  Yep, tearing my house apart while out of town - that's another story (and one I am pumped for) . . anyway . . take a look at these kid's rooms I mentioned in my last post, designed by Maggie !

Pictures tell the whole story  . . .








And through the Jack and Jill bathroom - sissy's room . . .












photos by mekenzie loli

Maggie and I have watched Lola learn to walk and welcome little brother Lennox.  These spaces she created are so perfectly suited for these two and their mom !

Great design so the cutest of all . . .