2.21.2018

Dotty Decor

Hey !

Maggie here . . . I have always loved a polka-dot print. Bags, shirts, dresses, walls, you name it, I'm into it.  When I started pulling together ideas for my house I knew I wanted to incorporate a polka-dot pattern in one of our rooms.  The classic color way of the black and white is something I love,  it will never go out of style and has a whimsical feel.

Not many people do polka dots better then Kate Spade.  Flatware, barware, rugs and purses she knows how to make a dot look chic in any form. I fell for her home collection when I was registering for my wedding and ended up choosing her Larabee Road pattern, which I loved.  When I was looking through her home items I came across her wallpaper line, and was sold ! 



Volia, my powder room.



I've kept Pinterest files of all the polka dot I loves take a look at my favorites !














Inspiration Wednesday !