1.08.2023

Install of the Day !

Hey there . . . 

Wrapping up my posting of favorite installations and getting ready for 2023.  Did not want to leave out this fun room !  A sunroom make over mixing pattern on pattern for a bright an airy get away at home !

We don't just do full houses or complete new builds.  I often get called upon to transform a room or two or to freshen up, or simply a color consult.  It can be a nice break to create a little space and watch it all come together.

Sometimes the smallest of changes are the biggest !


We started with a little update to the foyer with art and benches - simple.  

The biggest change was this room.  New wallpaper, painted ceiling, new furniture pillows, art and rug  - well all of it.




I love this space.  It's cheery.  The patterns are great together.  I particularly love the black, white and yellow combo.  I have it myself and it's always been a favorite.  This rug has always been a good one.  You can absolutely mix your patterns.. go for it. !




Is this not the coolest side table.

all photos by mekenzie loli


So I took a few instagram shots along the way . . . remember to follow us here !



Perfect switch plate matching, and a close up of one of my favorite chairs.


We also installed a few things in the living room while we were at it . . .


Style up the kitchen and welcomed . . . at the time Kade !  He's been around now for a while and I don't know what I'd do without him !




Just a little post I didn't leave out !