12.20.2014

Spotlight - Natural Curiosities

 Hi !

So I mentioned Natural Curiosities in yesterday's post.  Last night,  I binge watched Season 3 of ABC's Revenge, one of my guilty pleasures, while working on a few design boards.  Per usual, paying more attention to the decor than the drama, I noticed a few pieces in Grayson Manor and the like by this amazing vendor of mine! (what a fun job that would be.. set designer!)   If you are a fan of the show, take a close look next time - you'll see the following pieces !








I have loved Natural Curiosities forever.  Their spaces at Market are always my favorite.  Who are they?  Founder Christopher Wilcox gathers dedicated teams of Artists and Designers who create the most amazing art in what they call "a modern day Warhol-esque factory that constantly beats with creativity."  I believe it.  At High Point Market in the fall, their space was humming and they were showing off their creativity live and in person.  Every piece is made in their studio in Los Angeles by hand.  It is evident the Artists love what they do.  Definitely for those with sophisticated palettes !!  Architectural Digest included the space and team as one of the Best Finds at High Point this past year, featured in Lonny regularly, as well as Elle Decor, House Beautiful and recently on the cover of Domino Magazine.

Located in the heart of Echo Park, one of Los Angeles' most creative and sought-after neighborhoods, you'll find their headquarters.  I can't image a more dream office, pretty magical.

 photo by julia stotz

photo by julia stotz

 photo by julia stotz






above photos thanks to Rue Magazine and Apartment Theropy


Writing this prompted me to pull out their gorgeous catalog I received after market  . .  take a page by page with me of some of my favorites . . .


























For the love of Art, and it's creators - thank you for your tireless effort and ultimate Eye Candy !!!