12.12.2013

Install of the Day !


Hey There !

Finished an install today, one of four we are trying to pull off before Christmas . . . today was fun, teenage boy in need of an updated space.  This wall paper was my jumping off point.  I loved it and now that all the other patterns and textures have entered the room I love it even more.


McCauley Ethridge needed most everything here, new bed, bedsides, lighting, desk, dresser.  I chose to do wood this time and this is a distressed platform style bed.  We mixed in to side tables with wood and metal and two great wall sconces.  All these rustic woods with the graphic patterns created the juxtaposition I was looking for.




Keith created this fab piece of large art for the space mixing all sorts of medium, caulk, ink, pencil and wax.  Love !


A vintage metal lamp, flea market refinished desk and great side chair.


Loved seeing it come to life !

photos by mekenzie france


One down, four more to go !  Stay tuned  . . .